NRS Taj M’Haul Deck Bag
New accessory from NRS!
10 in stock
Keep snacks, rain gear, maps and gadgets close at hand with the roomy NRS Taj M’Haul Deck Bag. It’s also a home for safety essentials such as your bilge pump, paddle float and sponge.
- Inner dry bag is made of our bomber polyurethane Infinity float bag material, with the waterproof HydroLock™ zip-seal closure that keeps your gear totally dry. Periodically clean the sealing surfaces and lubricate with 303 Protectant for ease of closure.
- Stretchy mesh outer pockets and adjustable bungee lacing will hold your paddle float, sponge and water bottle, as well as those hard-to-stow miscellaneous items.
- The largest outer pocket features an adjustable clip-in buckle, so you can securely stow objects of many shapes and sizes.
- A mesh sleeve holds your bilge pump on the side of the bag and a specially designed bungee loop secures it at the top.
- A zippered mesh pocket facing the cockpit keeps small necessities like sunscreen, a knife and your sunglasses handy.
- Easy carry handle doubles as a convenient place to attach a carabiner or paddle leash.
- Double-pull main zipper works with one hand. A plastic insert preserves the bag’s shape and reflective tape increases visibility.
- The clip on the front flap allows you to attach a cup/can holder (sold separately).
- Tough hook-and-loop straps lash to deck rigging.
- Durable 400-denier nylon construction.
- Tapers from 13″ to 11″ in width to match the shape of your kayak.
|Dimensions||38 × 38 × 12 cm|