Old Town Sportsman 120
Silent, stealthy, and efficient. The Old Town Sportsman paddle kayaks are the ideal platform for traditionalists that still want all the features and comforts of modern fishing craft. These kayaks suit everything from chasing coastal game fish to jigging panfish in your favorite pond.
The Old Town Sportsman 120 paddle kayak was designed with the kayak angler in mind. Super stable, lots of room bow and stern; and, the 12 ft length paddles easy and tracks well.
- Ultra-stable DoubleU hull glides quietly through water while providing a stable and comfortable stand-up fishing plat form
- Premium seating for all day comfort. Dual Layer Textilene is durable, UV resistant and easy to clean. A mid-layer of 3D mesh adds comfort without inhibiting Textilene’s natural breathability. Position seat high or low in the kayak. Removeable for transport.
- Two tracks on the forward hull provide easy on/off accessory mounting.
- One forward-facing and two rear-facing flush mounted rod holders.
- Cup holders, in the deck on each side of the seat, hold a water bottle or small fishing gear.
- Non-slip EVA foam deck pads provide traction and stand up comfort.
- Large open cockpit and oversized tank well provides a platform that is easy to organize with plenty of room to fish!
- Dry storage for additional gear in the sealed bow hatch
- Under seat storage for tackle box. Custom tackle box included
- Universal transducer mounting system allows for quicker installation of your fish finder.
- Foot braces adjust along a rail and snap lock into place, improving paddling performance and comfort.
- Paddle clip mounted on the side of the hull, keeps your paddle secure and out of the way while you fish
- Rod and tackle management is made easier by the oversized tank well in the stern, storage under the seat and side pockets just below the accessory tracks. Dedicated horizontal rod storage for quick access.
- Custom tackle box included
Max Capacity: 418lb
Photic Camo, Ember Camo