Safety and comfort for babies 9 – 25 lbs.
As parents, we put safety first. In designing the Salus Bijoux, Salus stepped outside the confines of existing standards to offer unprecedented security, safety and comfort for babies 9 – 25 lbs. The front design ensures that baby turns face-up from a face-forward position. The collar cradles the head when lifted by the strap or while floating. Mesh harness and short front enhance comfort sitting upright, lying down, or in a baby carrier.
PFD Size Chart
|9 – 25lbs / 4 – 11kg||12” – 18” / 30 – 46cm|
Sizes listed are based on an average of men and women with various body types wearing only a bathing suit and T Shirt. Consider other gear and clothing when choosing your SALUS PFD.
- Three piece collar design with additional floatation on sides to cradle baby’s head in center of collar for security and comfort
- Easy access into vest with the two shoulder adjustment buckles
- Short front for advanced comfort while in the sitting position
- Dry-Lex Aerospacer® liner for breathability, temperature control, drainage, and comfort for baby
- Mesh back allows the baby to lie comfortably on a blanket or baby carrier
- Easy to reach lifting strap
- Adjustable mesh and webbing harness system for security, venting and comfort
- IMPORTANT: Four adjustment straps should be as snug – and secure – as possible while maintaining comfort for your baby. Once fitted, familiarize your baby and yourself with the performance of the vest in the water
- Winner of the Canadian Safe Boating Award (CASBA) for Best New Safety Product
|Dimensions||25 × 25 × 25 cm|
size = 9 – 25lbs / 4 – 11k / chest size = 12” – 18” / 30 – 46cm