Ideal for kayak touring, the Salus Ungava is a unisex-style vest.
Ideal for kayak touring, the Salus Ungava is a unisex-style vest with all of Salus’ trademark features: soft foam, rounded edges and contour fit. Additional features, including hand-warmer pockets, the ability to attach a quick-release belt, zippered security pocket, mesh drop-down pocket for quick access, 5 lash points and added reflective trim, make the Ungava a welcome companion on any open water adventure.
PFD Size Chart
|Small / Medium||32” – 40” / 81 – 102cm|
|Medium / Large||36″ – 44” / 91 – 112cm|
|Large / XL||40″ – 48” / 102 – 122cm|
|XLarge / 2XLarge||44″ – 52” / 112 – 132cm|
Sizes listed are based on an average of men and women with various body types wearing only a bathing suit and T Shirt. Consider other gear and clothing when choosing your SALUS PFD.
- Advanced lining technology in Dry-Lex Aerospacer® for optimal breathability, moisture absorption, and enhanced comfort
- Contoured foam with a v-cut design to accommodate a female fit
- Gently rounded edges for enhanced comfort and fit
- Napoleon style zippered pocket for security and easy access
- Carabineer attachment point
- Back shoulder reflective loop for accessory attachment
- Tapered back pad for clearance in shoulder and arm movement
- Utility lash tab
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective trim positioned for greater visibility
- Quick access drop down mesh pocket
- Fleece lined hand-warmer pockets
- Back and forth tunnel for the Quick Release Belt (sold separately)
|Dimensions||45 x 45 x 14 cm|
Small / Medium: size = 32” – 40” / chest size = 81 – 102cm, Medium / Large: size = 36″ – 44” / chest size = 91 – 112cm, Large / XL: size = 40″ – 48” / chest size = 102 – 122cm, XLarge / 2XLarge: size = 44″ – 52” / chest size = 112 – 132cm
Gold, Black, Red