Yakima Baseline Towers
Yakima’s new streamlined tower for naked roof vehicles without rails or tracks.
15 in stock
No rails? No problem. The versatile BaseLine’s intelligent design and advanced adjust ability help it morph to the shape of your car’s roof for a sleek, secure, load-it-up fit. Set of 4 towers.
The BaseLine is a three component system consisting of towers, bars (sold separately) and base pads (sold separately). Find out what you need by visiting the Yakima fit matrix.
- Secure, easy-to-use tower specifically designed for cars without roof rails or gutters
- Advanced tower architecture is sleek, strong and quiet
- Works with JetStream, CoreBar and RoundBar crossbars
- Tri-axial DropHook™ clip adjustment easily adjusts to a wide range of roof shapes for safe, secure hold
- BarBed™ has 12° of pitch adjustment to optimize tower position and level bars on rounded roofs
- Super-simple installation – tool included
- Maximum load rating of 165lbs (75kg), depending on vehicle and bar rating
- Easily locks to your vehicle with Yakima’s SKS system (sold separately)
- RoundBar SL Adapter required to use Yakima’s classic RoundBar with StreamLine System Towers (sold separately)
|Dimensions||36 × 22 × 10 cm|