Old Town Sportsman 106
Silent, stealthy, and efficient. The Old Town Sportsman paddle kayaks are the ideal platform for traditionalists that still want all the features and comforts of modern fishing craft. These kayaks suit everything from chasing coastal game fish to jigging panfish in your favorite pond.
The Old Town Sportsman 106 paddle kayak marries stability and performance in a compact fishing kayak that’s light enough to car top! Sneak up on the fish in the quietest pontoon-style hull on the market.
- Ultra-stable DoubleU Hull glides quietly through water while providing a stable and comfortable stand-up fishing platform
- Premium seating for all day comfort. Dual-layer Textilene is durable, UV resistant and easy to clean. A mid-layer of 3D mesh adds comfort without inhibiting Textilene’s natural breathability Position seat high or low in the kayak. Removable for transport
- Two tracks on the forward hull provide easy on/off accessory mounting
- One forward-facing and two rear-facing flush mounted rod holders are there when you want them, and out-of-the-way when you don’t
- Cup holders, in the deck on each side of the seat, hold your water bottle or small fishing gear
- Non-slip EVA foam deck pads provide traction and stand-up comfort
- Large open cockpit and oversized tank well provides a platform that is easy to organize with plenty of room to fish!
- Dry storage for additional gear in the sealed bow hatch
- Under seat storage for tackle box. Custom tackle box included
- Universal transducer mounting system allows for quicker installation of your fish finder
- Foot braces adjust along a rail and snap lock into place, improving paddling performance and comfort
- Paddle clip mounted on the side of the hull, keeps your paddle secure and out of the way while you fish
- Rod and tackle management is made easier by the oversized tank well in the stern, storage under the seat and side pockets just below the accessory tracks. Dedicated horizontal rod storage for quick access
- Custom tackle box included
Max Capacity: 367lb
Please note that not all kayaks are currently being stored at our storefront location, some may need to be delivered from our local warehouse to the store before pick-up or viewing. If you would like to pick-up or view a kayak please give us a call ahead of time and we will get everything ready for you. We may require a few days’ notice. Thank you for your cooperation.
Photic Camo, Ember Camo