SealLine PRO Dry Pack 70L
Our most supportive & fully-adjustable waterproof packs. Also available in 120L.
The PVC-free large-capacity waterproof Pro™ is the portage pack of choice for big river running, frequent portaging, and worry-free expedition travel. Engineered with all-new, fully-adjustable suspension designed for serious comfort on long hauls, this premium system offers soft-edged, padded shoulder straps, a full-length breathable back panel, and lumbar padding. The harness also offers the option to detach the straps and waist belt to streamline the pack for travel and dry bag use. The Pro is available in 70L & 120L.
- Waterproof: Constructed with 100% waterproof materials & welded seams.
- Confident closure: DrySeal™ roll-top closure offers intuitive sealing and amplifies waterproof protection.
- Comfortable: The updated harness system offers soft-edged, padded shoulder straps, sternum strap, lumbar padding and breathable back panel with full-length framesheet made to transfer weight to the waist belt for optimal load support and comfort.
- Tailored fit: Updated fit adjusts the harness size to S, M & L (17, 19 and 21 inches) to fit a variety of torso lengths.
- Adaptable: Harness is removable for travel and dry bag use.
- Reinforced bottom: Updated, durable bathtub bottom offers the ultimate protection from rocks, sand, and scree.
- Secure: Lash points secure accessories to the pack and secure the pack to boats, vehicles, etc
- Light-colored interior: Easily identify contents within.
- PVC-Free: Materials have a reduced environmental impact over vinyl-coated materials.
Available Colours: Black, Brown, Orange
Weight: 4lb 12oz / 2.2 kg
Width: 9” / 23 cm
Length: 17.5” / 44 cm
Height: 27” / 68 cm
Volume: 4270 cu inches / 70L
Closure: Dry Seal dual-strip roll-down
Materials: 600D 17oz polyurethane-coated polyester, 400D 20oz polyurethane-coated nylon bottom
|Dimensions||79 × 37 × 10 cm|
Black, Brown, Orange